RobsWorld
RobsWorld, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

I ama member of Justanswer but have been having difficulty

I ama member of Justanswer but have been having difficulty in contacting you
I cannot log into Outlook on 1 laptop (does not recognise serv er/imap passwords
and not set up Outlook on a new Samsung 10. My wife's phone and this email works fine all with with same email address

Good Evening,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Just Answer, the worlds largest question and answer site.

My name is ***** ***** it's going be a pleasure to help get your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

I have fully looked into the issue you have raised and my answer to your question is below:-

Please, can you confirm if the same password ***** when you try to login via the web if not, I would advise you to reset the password ***** then try again to sign into Outlook?

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem!

If you need any further help with this, please do let me know. The Just Answer website is available 24 hours a day and where possible I will always reply to your messages within a few minutes.

Once again, Thank you for choosing Just Answer

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Please not it is not this lap top but my phone and also a seond lap top as I cannot use Outlook

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=20ff4585-48a1-4dda-88a2-7dd1d59b6838

Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further?

We look forward to assisting you further.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
How shall connect with you on the other laptop and the phone :via the internet?

Open the same messages on the other laptop.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I cannot send the message to the laptop and phone as Outlook not working

Are you able to login to JustAnswer on that device?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Hello Rob i ahve just been in contact with you : this is my faulty system
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I have now written you an email from my fauly computer
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I am happy for remote access

Who have you sent the email to, we just need you to open the remote application link on that device.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I have just opened and agreed to the remote assistance on the other device
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Should I be doing anything more on that device?
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I am sorry but I have not heard form you, so i do not know whether you are still working on this case
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Any news?

I'm still waiting to connect, have you opened the application on that device?