ShivaK
ShivaK,
104483593

Still pursuing the options for correcting the problem. HP

Still pursuing the options for correcting the problem.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: HP Pavilion and Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: a diagnostic message from my computer is a need to change the TCP/IP settings for the network adapter. Apparently the adapter is currently set to use a specific IP address that is incorrect, instead of obtaining an IP address The PC network diagnostics gave this information. Need to know how to correctly reset the network adapter.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a Realtek PCle GBE Family Controller in my PC system

Hi, this is Shiva and I will be helping you with your issue today.
I understand that you are facing difficulties with resetting the network Adapter. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your network. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please try the following steps provided in the below attached document to reset the network settings.

Let me know if you face any difficulties while performing the troubleshooting .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Performed the trouble shooting re TCP/IP reset and problem resolved thankyou

You are welcome. If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate me. You need to scroll to the top of this page to rate me.