VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

My Samsung s10+ has been hacked what can I do Assistant:

My Samsung s10+ has been hacked what can I do
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Samsung s10 plus it's the latest model
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This past week I reset the done and change password ***** now can't turn it off because the password ***** I type in its not accepted
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: And Ui is on does that means anything

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Dont really know may have open a bad site

Can you please elaborate the issue so that I may assist you further?

I am unable to call you, but I can provide the instructions for you in this chat.

6 Signs your phone may have been hacked. Noticeable decrease in battery life. Sluggish performance. High data usage. Outgoing calls or texts you didn't send. Mystery pop-ups. Unusual activity on any accounts linked to the device.