Ashish2019
Ashish2019,
106857056

My Dyson V6total clean has stopped working. I've charged it

My Dyson V6total clean has stopped working. I've charged it up 3 times but when I go to use it it sucks for about 5 seconds then cuts out. It has been thoroughly cleaned and the filter is clean.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Dyson V 6 Total Clean
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: RO1 01(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 33 21956

Hi, this is Ashish. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.

As I understand you are having issues with your Dyson V6total Vacuum cleaner, I will be glad to assist you.

Have you checked your Dyson's fuse?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The blue light is coming on on the charging and battery units, sometimes continuous but then flashing on and off
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The socket fuse is fine

A flashing blue light indicates that there is no power, please charge the battery.

The machine can be charged on the dock or by plugging the charger directly to the machine.

The light on the charger will show when the machine is being charged and will go out when charging is complete.

The battery should be fully charged after 3.5 hours.

own the garden path to a problem that may not exist.

Admittedly the correct fuse blowing is quite rare unless the motor has failed.

The most common cause of no power is the machine overheating and cutting out.
In this case once the vacuum cleaner loses power leave it for at least half an hour and then try turning it back on again

Please let me know the status.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I've done all these checks and tried my machine again and it is working now.
Is it possible that the garage is too cold as I've had it in the house for an hour and it is working after 2 days of not?

Well I am not sure About that.

If my support was helpful, please rate my service with star. Your rating is important for us.

Scroll the screen up and you will see stars, click stars and click submit. That’s it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** Hope this has just been a temperature issue. Time will tell.

Its my pleasure helping You,

Thank You!