IbrahimBeig
IbrahimBeig,
106333767

I have a office jet 7110 can not remember how you clean the

I have a office jet 7110 can not remember how you clean the heads and nozzels
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: HP office jet 7110
JA: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?
Customer: today as I have just moved house and need to clean them leaving lines on photos
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: 3 weeks ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just to tell me how to clean

Hi, this is Ibrahim from JustAnswer.com which is an Independent Paid Question and Answer Site. I will be helping you with your issue today. As I understand you are having problem with your Printer and you want to clean the Print head and nozzles . Is that right?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the confirmation and please let me know how is the printer connected to your computer . Is it USB or wireless ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
usb

Thank you for the information and let me know the operating system you are using on your computer. Is it windows 7,8 10 or Mac OS ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
widows 7

Thank you for the information and follow the below steps to clean the print heads.

1. Load plain white paper into the tray.

2. On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon (), click Programs, click HP, click the folder for your HP printer, and then click the icon for your HP printer.

3. Click Maintain Your Printer, and then click Clean Printheads.

4. Wait while the printer completes the printhead cleaning process, and then click OK, and then click Print Quality Diagnostics Page to see if the issue is resolved.

5. Check Test Pattern 2 in the Print Quality Diagnostic Page for defects.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you no wonder I forgot will now have a go hope I have written it down ok

You are most welcome. If my effort was helpful, please rate my services. Scroll the screen up and on the right top corner. Select the stars and click on Submit. Your rating is important for us.