VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Am trying to unlock i phone 7, apple id several months

am trying to unlock i phone 7
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: apple id several months passcode yesterday
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no but it will not accept my passcode which i was certain i was getting right
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not much really

Can you please elaborate the issue so that I may assist you further?

If the wrong passcode is entered 6 times in a row, the device will lock itself and prevent you from trying new passcodes. This is for security. If the wrong passcode is being entered over and over, that may be a sign that someone is trying to break into the phone. Disabling the phone prevents them from continuing. There are three options to fix your iPhone or iPad if you have a lost passcode or the device is disabled. First, you can try a restore from iTunes on your Mac. Connect your iOS device to your computer, launch iTunes, Click on Restore Backup and selected the most recent iTunes backup.