Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Iam having trouble trying to access my email account

Hi iam having trouble trying to access my email account
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No it's my rhoda.intheclouds @ntlworld.com
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Billy1998
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My email keeps saying I have changed my password ***** I haven't

I'm sorry about your @ntlworld.com email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please go to the website below, and there, enter your @ntlworld.com email address. Then click on Continue, and provide the requested information there. Then click on Continue, and continue following the steps there for resetting your @ntlworld.com email account password:

https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password

- Once that is done successfully, you can go to the virginmedia.com and click on the Email option at the top there, and sign in your @ntlworld.com email address:

https://www.virginmedia.com

- (If needed, you can also sign in your @ntlworld.com email address at the virginmedia.com website, and use the forgot password ***** there.)

If there is still issue, please let me know if there is any error or message, and if you have a Windows or Mac computer. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Very helpfull5stars

Thank you. If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The servicexwas good but I still cant resolve the problem with my email

I'm sorry. Is there any error or message when trying my steps above? If needed, can you call Virgin Media?

Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 12 hours ago.
Hi I will would like you to do the trouble shooter on my phone thanks for the £22

I'm sorry. Only a computer would let me connect. If you have a computer, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix. Otherwise, I will continue to provide the instructions here. What happens when you go to the website VirginMedia.com and click on the Email option at the top there, then sign in your @ntlworld.com email address there? Is there any error or message? If needed, can you use the option "Forgot your password" there first?

- If needed, click on the website below, then scroll down near the bottom there, then click option "Call our Customer Service team".

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Thank you for your patience.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? Or see the information below. Thank you for your patience.