Suma MN
Suma MN,
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Tanama Software Private Limited
104823085

Lost desktop icons, ACER windows 10, a banker put one on

Customer Question

lost desktop icons
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: ACER windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: a banker put one on Tuesday 9th
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Suma MN replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your PC. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

Expert:  Suma MN replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me for your PC, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

If you have a touch screen you can swipe from the right which exposes a menu with a "Tablet Mode" option.

You can "unclick" Tablet Mode and you'll return to "Desktop Mode".

Press window logo key and R key together and in the run box type explorer.exe and click on OK.