Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have had an Email account with AOL for years and when I

Customer Question

Hi, I have had an Email account with AOL for years and when I went on to Talk Talk I kept my AOL Email, but now I would like a Talk talk Email account, how and what do I need to do
JA: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have done what the keep asking but still no joy
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just thought that I have an account with TalkTalk I should use them
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please call TalkTalk on 0345(###) ###-#### and you can organize an account to be created for you.

Any issues please let me know