Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have had an Email account with AOL for years and when I

Customer Question

Hi, I have had an Email account with AOL for years and when I went on to Talk Talk I kept my AOL Email, but now I would like a Talk talk Email account, how and what do I need to do
JA: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have done what the keep asking but still no joy
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just thought that I have an account with TalkTalk I should use them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0044. and you can organize an account to be created for you.

Any issues please let me know