Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen,
Experience:  IT Supervisor at Fairmont Hotel Makati
106499931

How do I connect my broadband to my new iPad? Not sure,

Customer Question

How do I connect my broadband to my new iPad?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: Not sure
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since I bought it on Tuesday
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Rei and will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wi-Fi connectivity on your new iPad. I know that can be frustrating. I will try my best to help you.

Can you tell me what have you tried so far?

Hi. Without the information I have requested from my previous message, I can only give you a general answer to your question, but I really hope this helps.

To answer you question.

To connect your iPad to you Wi-Fi network, please watch the video I have linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcn9Ts9F98

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using Just Answer.