Suma MN
Suma MN,
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Tanama Software Private Limited
104823085

Needs connecting to my server Assistant: What's the brand

Needs connecting to my server
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: HP Envy5546
Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Weeks
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Suma. I am happy to be assisting you today.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not accepting password

Could you please explain to me the issue in detail?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me for your password, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Assuming that you are trying to connect the printer, I recommend you to use your wifi password to connect the printer to your network. Once done, click on the below link to download and install the printer drivers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5540-all-in-one-printer-series/5447939/model/7770153