Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My laptop has moved the screen though 90 degreexs help, its

Customer Question

hi my laptop has moved the screen though 90 degreexs help
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: its a abus running windows 8
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no , i was writing on paper on the keyboard
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about your laptop issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please press at the same time the three keys Ctrl, Alt, Up Arrow on your computer's keyboard in order to rotate the screen back to normal.
Please let me know if there is still issue. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
great thank you

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,