K Dismas
K Dismas,
Experience:  CEO at Michel Jean Lahoylahoy Rodulfa
104540271

My computer battery is dying. It needs to be replaced, HP

My computer battery is dying. It needs to be replaced
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: HP Pavilion
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?
Customer: core 17
JA: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: when it upgraded to windows 10 I noticed that the battery was not charging fully.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is not keeping the charge very long. if it is not plugged in it will shut off.

Hello my name is Kent and I am an expert from JustAnswer. I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing with right now but I'm here and happy to assist and help you. May I know whom I am speaking with?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
hi kent this is sylvester

Hello Sylvester you can go to this link to buy some battery for your laptop --> https://store.hp.com/us/en/cv/batteryfinder

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am just trying to find out if my hp battery can be replaces since in is and internal battery or do i need to just purchase a we computer?

Even though it is internal battery the answer is yes it can be replaced, the same goes for tablets and cell phones without replaceable batteries.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I went to the link but having difficulties finding the batter i need. I am only seeing battery cords

May I know the exact model of your laptop please.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
model 3168NGW

Is there a serial number of your laptop. Im currently looking it online.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
S/N#5CD728QJMH

May I know the complete exact name of this laptop? HP Pavilion?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
HP Pavilion I7

I hope you could find the right battery for your laptop there.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
When i wen to the link i saw a compatible battery, however, that is external

How old is this laptop may I know?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
It is going on 3 years now.

Okay I want you to visit this link --> https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/default.aspx?cc=US&lang=EN

and on the input box please type your laptops name ex. "HP Pavilion".

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
here it what is says on the battery. replace with HO spare 920070-855 CT: 6GGWHN1GW83NLQ

If you cannot find it using those links I have provided, please bring your laptop to any HP stores near you, or you may contact their support page --> https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I have found

Did you found it using the link i have provided?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Much appreciated
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
where do i rate you?

I hope I was able to provide you the information you needed. If you're happy with information I forwarded to you, your 5-star rating is greatly appreciated. If you have some more questions in the future, I would love to assist you just let me know.