Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Cannot link my skymail with outlook. Both Microsoft and Team

Customer Question

Cannot link my skymail with outlook. Both Microsoft and Team kmowhow cannot resolve the problem citing the error is with Yahoo and I cannot contact yahoo. Sky says its not their problem
JA: When did you last update Outlook?
Customer: yesterday. basically I changed my sky password ***** so had to change this on outlook as well. I had problems doing this as the new password ***** not accepted. I was told to delete an re-establish on outlook but I cannot do that now
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?
Once the password is reset, try to sign into the account in outlook
Please let me know exactly what happens