Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I put an address in at the top of my letters it keeps

Customer Question

When I put an address in at the top of my letters it keeps coming in double spaced between the lines.I have tried using "spacing" and clicked the bottom RH corner to bring the detail up, this approach worked once. What do I do to overcome this problem. I am using Windows 10.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer?
Customer: the computer is one of these compact but very powerful units which hangs behind the monitor. the only wording that I can see on itis:body is "Intel core17" the rest is in foreign languages.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is something That has been happening every now and then and I have wasted so much time trying various approaches. My last message to you gave the latest approach.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only other thing is that when I have tried to print an envelop it refuses to do so and keeps referring to the disc printer, I hope this description is adequate for you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please tell me in which program you are getting this issue?

Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

If it is Word

Can you please follow the steps here to reset word

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-ms-word-its-default-settings-55135.html

Tell me how it then operates please