Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am having problems seining into my account and everything

Customer Question

I am having problems seining into my account and everything I have tried keeps taking me back to a phone number I don't have any more and I have no idea what the number was as I have had a few phones since I set up this account a few years ago. it won't let me change my pass word as I have forgotten the last new pass word I entered it is most frustrating as there are some e-mails I need to access and cant. I have been through all processes that are given on line.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i can't remember
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please tell me for which service this account is for?

Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Can you please call the phone number linked to the account and see if someone answers it.

If so, please as then for the code and use this to reset the password.

Let me know how you go please