Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have 3 email accounts (for historical reasons) and I keep

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have 3 email accounts (for historical reasons) and I keep getting email messages telling me to re-register them or lose them. I have tried to do this, but, it seems, with no success.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: talktalk, tiscali, tiscali
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried using the pages your emails have directed me to. These are out of order.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think. Except: what are you going to connect me to? Will this solve my problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you today. Please note that it can take a couple of minutes for a reply while I review your response and type out an answer.

Reregister them where?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don't think that there is anything wrong with my device. Where did you get this idea from? This started with emails from Talktalk asking me to re-register my email addresses or lose them. I was directed to a page (I supposed to do this), but there was nothing there. I think I should be talking to talktalk.
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Sure, their number is: 0800 300 250

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don't know why TalkTalk directed me to you in the first place. I have since (after 1.5 hours) sorted out my mail boxes with them. As you can see from the exchanges, I have no question for you, and never had. So this leaves me with the fee of 5 GBP which you have taken. If this has not gone through, please will you have it cancelled, If it has gone through, please will you refund it. I realise that none of this is your fault, but neither is it mine.
Expert:  Josh replied 17 days ago.

Please call TalkTalk using the number above