Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

Our landline 01255 852518 isn’t working we are on skytalk,

Customer Question

Our landline 01255 852518 isn’t working we are on skytalk
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT trio digital cordless telephone answering system
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried making a phone call dials number but doesn’t ring out and when I ring the number on my mobile, it goes straight to answerphone
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is someone going to help me I would sooner just have a call back as I am not very good on these and I don’t think it is fair you have to pay to get someone to talk to you.
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is Ricky and I will do my best to help you today. There are no known issues with Sky Talk phone service in the UK right now, so it may be a problem with the line at your house. I recommend calling Sky directly. You can reach them at 03337592536

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is the number I am ringing costing me the waiting time is a long time. Can I habe my £5 back please

No, the number does not cost. If you would like a refund you can contact support here: https://justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
A refund please
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Cancel and refund please