Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

My wife is having difficulty submitting her online return.

my wife is having difficulty submitting her online return. It is all complete. I submitted my return at lunchtime with no difficulties
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: mac os yosemite
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just this afternoon - as I said it worked fine this lunchtime for me
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just what I should do

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just tried several times to submit the return - my technical knowledge is extremely limited

I see that you requested remote support which won't help us out here. Can you let me know the site your using to submit the return?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What is happening?

May I know the website you trying to submit

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
www.gateway.gov.uk

Thanks. Since this is a government website and me not having your personal info I would recommend getting in touch with there support team using this link:https://www.gov.uk/contact

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
will do - can i cancel my fees just paid?

You would need to reach out to support using this link:https://www.justanswer.com/help/