Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Following the installation of Fiber Broadband my land line

Customer Question

Following the installation of Fiber Broadband my land line is now disconnected. I have had no phone for over24 hours.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Talktalk
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only became aware of the problem yesterday when my Life Line box started saying "Warning telephone disconnected" Yesterday my Broadband was being updated to Fiber.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so thanks at the moment
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 13 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?