Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen,
Experience:  IT Supervisor at Fairmont Hotel Makati
106499931

How do i sync E mail on tablet samsung

How do i sync
E mail on tablet samsung

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Rei and will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up your email account on your Samsung tablet. That can be frustrating. I will try my best to assist you. Hopefully, we can have this resolved quickly.

May I know who is your email provider? (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.)

Hi. Without the information I have requested from my previous message, I can only give you a general answer to your question but I hope this helps.

To answer your question

To set up your email account on your Samsung device, please follow the instructions from the link I have provided below.

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-set-samsung-email

Please let me know if you need further assistance. I will be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just talk have you fixed my problem

Please follow the steps on the link I have provided from my previous message.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Awaiting your reply