Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I mistakenly tried to download publisher onto my mac. When I

I mistakenly tried to download publisher onto my mac. When I realised I couldn't I was helped to get a refund. However, now my 2016 office is no longer activated and I cannot install and activate without an activation code. What do I do?
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I can't remember
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No I didn't know about it. How do I do this?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks - please connect me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yes, please fix it for me!

Just to confirm your trying to get your Office license key back?

- If you don't have Google Chrome installed, please visit this site and download/install: https://www.google.com/chrome/

- If you already have Google Chrome, please visit this site and download/install the remote application: https://remotedesktop.google.com/support/

- I will need your access code to remote in.

After reviewing your question again I don't think remote support will help us here. I am going to cancel the service so you don't get billed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
so if remote assistance won't help how do I get a re activation code?

We would need to get in touch with the service you have purchased the code from. Is this possible?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this was bought online direct from Microsoft

You would need to call them directly and have them resend it to your email

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK tried to do that. but got referred to you. will try again over and out

Please give them a call. Because honestly I will not be able to provide you with this serial number

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You were not able to help me with my request. I need the key validated for MS office to restore it on my Mac. As you could not do this I do not want to continue to subscribe- please remove me from this service. Thank you

No worries. Please reach out to JA directly: https://www.justanswer.com/help/