Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Someone I used to know had a Facebook page but hasn't used

Someone I used to know had a Facebook page but hasn't used it for at least two years. Originally the profile was filled in (birthday, preferences etc) but now those details have been removed. Are the details removed automatically after a length of time when not used or does the person have to enter their own page and delete the details themself?
JA: When did you last update Facebook?
Customer: I believe the person last used it about two years ago. The company that the person works for does not allow their employees to use Facebook at any time.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
To simplify. Is a persons profile automatically deleted when the person has not used Facebook for at least two years or does the person have to delete it themself?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No. I don't want anything fixing. All I want is a simple answer to my question. Are profiles deleted automatically when not used for years or not?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Obviously I could be asking the same question all night and never get a straight forward Yes or No answer so I will wait a further two minutes and, if no response, I shall log off.

Not really, facebook will clear out sessions that have not been used for certain time or if it has been reported.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you. I take that profiles are deleted when the page has not been used for a long time.

Anytime.