Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

On certain e-mails i.e. specific companies such as and and

On certain e-mails i.e. specific companies such as***@******.*** and***@******.*** and others at the same company. They do not receive my mails even though the mail goes into my sent itema. I have also not received a delivery receipt even though I have requested one. Can you help?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Internet OK I am sending via Outlook
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I use Avast Premium as my anti-virus support
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, my name is Ricky and I will do my best to help you today. It sounds like this company has a strong Spam blocker and your emails are getting caught in it. In order to get through, the company's IT department will need to add your email to their safe sender list. You will need to ask someone in the IT department at that company to do this for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I had the same problem with a customer in Korea. Their IT guy said that the problem was a my end

What comes after the @ in your email address?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
aahygiene.com

Okay, who hosts your email? It is probably your website's web host.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry but I will need to get back to you on that. How can I do that?

You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D and come back to it anytime. You may want to consider switching your web host or getting a Gmail account (free) to send emails to these companies.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK I will try that anyway

Okay, thank you