David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

My problem is with Skype. They recently did updates and it

My problem is with Skype. They recently did updates and it does't work as it should. Although both myself and my contact are both online skype shows that my contact is not and will not connect
JA: When did you last update Skype?
Customer: It did it automatically last week
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

My name is David.

Memory errors in network devices often cause this type of connectivity problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord and remove the battery from the router/modem as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then reinstall the battery if it has one, plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer or device you are using with Skype after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.

You're welcome and just let me know if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
please do
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
where is this online conversation

Did you complete the steps I posted above?

David L, Systems Engineer
Experience: Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
yes I did and it still does not work

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ba86f37c-bc3b-48f9-a87d-69334c7c3260 please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat so i can reach out to you.

Customer: replied 16 hours ago.
This was yesterday and nothing happened