James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I used to get my emails through live mail connecting to my

I used to get my emails through live mail connecting to my sky.com account with yahoo. On sat. I could not get my emails after 7 Nov and eventually managed to accwss emails through sky .com but windoes livemail gives message that it may need to be in sync and even when I input the new yahoo password ***** still get no new emails
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

I am Sorry your having an Issue , I know this can be frustrating - Lets get you fixed up

So to be clear your Emails are in your Web mail but WLM is not receiving them

Cheers James

James K., Consultant
Experience: Technical Director of IT Company
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
am using debit card
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
will you e long in replying
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Yes thats right

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yzldht2h
Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have resolved the Windows Live Mail / Sky issue via remote support. (Summary: POP https://www.sky.com/sky-yahoo-mail/manage-apps?client=email.)

- Note: The old Windows Live Mail program is not fully compatible with the new Windows, so I recommend to use the Mail app or the Sky / Yahoo Mail icon on your computer's Desktop screen. Or access your sky email at the Yahoo.com website.

If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Thank you very much.