Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have very slow responses for emails etc. I suspect it may

I have very slow responses for emails etc. I suspect it may be because I have too many old messages tin my inbox, sent, etc .I have recently deleted 300 plus messages but this has had no effect. It seems that in addition to deleting the messages i need to take them off my 'trash'. Is this correct and,if so, how do I do that.
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: I do not know how to access my trash folder. I have deleted all old files, etc from my non-specific gmail 'bin'. My recently disposed gmails do not appear in this bin.
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Unless you are over your quote which means you stop receiving emails altogether, a lot of emails wont slow down your system.

Send an email to yourself please, how quickly is it received?

Please click my link below

https://join.zoho.eu/400029323

and open the file that downloads.