Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

MY PC IS OK! I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR HOME OFFICE 365 BUT

MY PC IS OK! I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION FOR HOME OFFICE 365 BUT MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN SINCE AUGUST???
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: ADVENT DT2111 C5 PC
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tHERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PC!! I'M TRYING TO CONTACT MICROSOFT WITH REGARDS ***** ***** SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY HOME OFFICE 365. DO YOU HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER????SORRY I MAY BE ON TO THE WRONG PEOPLE - BUT TRYING TO CONTACT MICROSOFT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I THINBK THAT IS ALL.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It is likely an issue with the payment details, please call a customer representative on

(0)344 800 2400

To have this corrected.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Richard. I have tried the number 0344-800-2400 but, following all the questions and numbers the voice on the call suggest I used - support.microsoft.com/account . Again I have sent 3 emails - and still no reply. I'm really getting frustrated Can you assist further??

You can choose on the phone the option to speak to a customer representative, can you please choose this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't remember any point where it tells me to choose this??

You will hear it on the phone when listening to the options.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok I'll try that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I HAVE LISTENED AGAIN AND HAVING GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE PRCEDURE AGAIN AT THE END IT TELLS ME TO USE SUPPORT.MICROSOFT.COM/ACCOUNT

You seem to be using the option for account issues.

Can you instead then please use the procedure on my link below

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026594/microsoft-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card

To update the payment method

Let me know how you go

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK Richard. I cannot get into "Managing my subscription" but it looks as though Microsoft are looking into 'things' in the background and so hopefully things are moving.
I thank you for your assistance for my 'minor problem'.
In the meantime, Thanks again.
Robert

You are welcome Robert.