Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

How do I merge with Pages, 27" iMac OS 10.15.1, macOS

Customer Question

How do I merge with Pages
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: 27" iMac OS 10.15.1
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?
Customer: macOS Catalina ver 10.15.1
JA: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No where on Pages is there a mail merge
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: at the moment no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 13 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Pages mail merge feature can be tricky - but I don't think you will have a problem with it. Please start off by following along with the article below. Many of my customers consider it the go to article to merge with Pages!

https://www.macworld.com/article/2864355/how-to-create-mail-merge-documents-with-pages-and-numbers.html

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)