Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Need to change1 my passwords for ebay ,pay pals, need to

Customer Question

need to change1 my passwords for ebay ,pay pals
JA: When did you last update PayPal?
Customer: need to change my passwords for
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?
Customer: ebay /pay pal , change my address and the bank details in pay pal
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well i've changed my pass word for ebay on the 27th june but cant remember doing itt
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

How to Change eBay Password

1. Log into your eBay account in a browser.
  2. Click on the down arrow next to 'Hello, [your name]' at the top left of the window.
  3. Choose Account Settings.
  4. From the sidebar on the left choose Personal information (you can also access this screen via My eBay, Account)
  5. Click Edit next to Password.

If you would like to change either your password or your security questions and you remember your current PayPal password:
  6. Log in to your PayPal account.
  7. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  8. In the 'Password' section, click Change.
  9. Select either Password or Security Questions.
  10. Click Edit.
  11. We may ask you to confirm ownership of the account by answering questions based on your account information. If we do, supply the information then click Submit.
  12. Enter your current password in the 'Current Password' box.
    • To change your password: Enter and re-enter your new password
    • To change your security questions: Select two new security questions and enter the answers
  13. Click Save.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
    (Your friendly expert)