Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My email will no longer work - you keep sending messages to

Customer Question

my email will no longer work - you keep sending messages to say mail box full - i have deleted many messages but makes no difference - what can i do - am i still using outlook express? what is the solution
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: windows 10 or 11
JA: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Outlook?
Customer: I havn't clicked anything as far as I know - I have been using this for a long time and just use it as usual
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried to delete everything that I need & dont need but makes no difference - still got the full email - I run a business so now without emails at all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 14 days ago.

I'm sorry about your email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. What email service do you use, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.?

Were you able to empty the Trash / Deleted folder in your email?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I use bt and have deleted anything in deleted folder

Thank you. Is it an @btinternet.com email account? Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Have you tried to delete your emails at the bt.com website and empty the Trash or Deleted folder there?

We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.