Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I thought that I had signed up to receive Premier Sports?

Customer Question

JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Now I am told that I need to update my Subscription
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only this evening when trying to watch Edinburgh v. Munster
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you no , just to get connection to watch the rugby game
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 11 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?