Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I bought a samsunh 2070W this morning and i can't get it to

Customer Question

hello i bought a samsunh 2070W this morning and i can't get it to pair with the xomputer. i have no CD on the computer so need to download the driver. i have tried to do this, but it is saying that it can't recognise the computer. I assumed you should do this with the printer plugged in to the mains?
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Altech
JA: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: it is not my sound system that is a probelm i am trying to pair my printer to the computer by downloading a driver and getting the printer to print
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please note my mobile phone number is###-##-####10
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The model should be a Samsung M2070W . what did the automated reply mean: send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed??
Expert:  Rafi replied 5 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what troubleshooting have you done?