Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

I'm trying to connect my new smartstick. I'm being asked for

Customer Question

I'm trying to connect my new smartstick. I'm being asked for a network password (for VM0574430) and for my accpount number, neither of which I have. Can you help?
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: like I said, I need a network password (for VM0574430) and my Now account number
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Ot's a Samsung. Don't know the OS
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When I try to connect the smartstick I get asked for these numbers every time. It's not a computer problem, it's a Now requirement. Perhaps I need to go to the network supplier Virgin Media for the network password? But Now should have my account number. My name in Breffni Tomlin and my email address is breffni.tomlin @ucd.ie
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The network password isthe Wifi password to the router. If you are unsure of it, then call your internet service provider to reset and get a new key

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
o.k.Ameen, I'll do that. Now, how do I get myNow account number?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no, this is a holdup that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a simple administrativbe request, not a technical problem. Just tell me how to get in touch with the appropriate place to get my Now account nujmber.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
send me an email to [email protected] as I have to leave now.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 11 days ago.

Account # can also be obtained from your Bill or your Internet service provider when you call them give them your full name and billing address

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ameen, I do not get bills, so I can't get my account number that way. Why on earth should my ISP have my N owTV account number? Surely there is somewhere and someone inside N owTV admin who can send my account number to me. Can you either find my number from them or tell me who they are so I can contact them direct?
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

You can get the account number from the Bill or an email Bill. You will have to call them directly.

Pleasure assisting you. Thanks for allowing me to help you out today.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ameen,where is my reply? The one above is no help, as I do not receive bills - which I stated above. I repeat, can you either find my account number and forward it to me or tell me who to contact by phone or email in order to get an answer from them? I am very frustrated with this whole situation. It is incomprehensible to me that it seems impossible to get a straightforward answer to a very simple request.

From which organizations account number are you referring to? please elaborate

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ameen, I am looking for my NowTV accoiunt number.

Ameen, thank you for your swift response by text, but text resonses asking me to tap are no use to me: my phone is (deliberately) an old clamshell that does not allow tappin g. So, if you have a number for me, please send it by email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ameen, this is driving me crazy. I told you yesterday that I cannot access text messages by tapping, as my phone does not allow it. I spite of that I got another "tap" text in the middle of the night, which is as useless as all the others. If you know the NowTV account number I keep asking for, or if you know the correct person to ask, will you for God's sake just include it in your email replies. If you don't know either, just say so and we can both stop wasting our time. I need a useful reply asap, as there are events coming up this week-end for which I need my NowTV up and running.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I want a refund. Some questions before I go. Why did it take so long to discover my question was not meant folr you?And how did this happen, as I was directed to you by NowTV, whichh is the company my question is sent to?