Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Just been informed tat my 365 a/c has ended but I only

Hi just been informed tat my 365 a/c has ended but I only renewed on 5/10/19 to continue what I first bought 2 yeas ago. How do I get in touch considering they say almost all function are disabled (seen today email but cannot send replies) do have 9 digit number for purchase but may not be all cheers ***** *****
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No my phone inactive on that
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I presume you mean for Pc
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that I am relatively ignorant; my professional background is helping peple with problems or conflict I was 79 yesterday so bit slow now

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In the admin center, go to the Billing > Subscriptions page. Find the subscription that you want to reactivate, then select Reactivate. If you don't see Reactivate as an available action, call Support to reactivate your subscription

More info - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/subscriptions-and-billing/reactivate-your-subscription

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I have already Fixed problem and need no more help for now, thanks. Will rate Ameen now ; thankful for service.