Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I am and old customer but not been on line for a while, but

Customer Question

Hi I am and old customer but not been on line for a while, but will not accept my money plase help would like to play again. a/c ok
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: lenovo
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not been on for a while as was ill, butnow not ok
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not really as i would like to get on line. not done anything wrong. this is now my lifeline
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is Ricky and I will do my best to help you today. What is it that you would like to play again?

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer. You will need to contact the game manufacturer directly in order to resolve the issue with the purchase.