Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I've forgotten my apple id, password about two years ago. id

Customer Question

i've forgotten my apple id
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: password ***** two years ago. id forgotten
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: on bbc ip;ayer sound disappears about twenty seconds after starting the video
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 6 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your Apple account or iPhone. Please use the following link to reset your Apple ID password -->
https://iforgot.apple.com

If you don't know your Apple ID, you can easily search for it by clicking "look it up" on the link above. From there, simply enter your first and last name - along with the email address you believe is associated with the account. Once you obtain your Apple ID, go back to the link above for a reset.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)