VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have a wish account but I changed my phone and now I'm

Hello I have a wish account but I changed my phone and now I'm unable to log back in when I press forgotten password ***** I get an email to reset password ***** when I press it it just returns to the log in page and does not allow me to change my password ***** can you help me
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I don't think so i don't remember when i started my account
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi well I've try resending the email but I still can't change my password

Can you please elaborate the issue so that I may assist you further?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes when I'm ready how do I cancel this service

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok when I click on the wish app it ask me for my password when I put my password in it says it the wrong one I then request a password word reset when I get the email I click rest password and all it does is takes me back to the loggin page

Did you remember your recovery email and number you put ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok I don't think you understand me it's ok I'm just going to cancel everything thanks that means I also want cancel this service thanks

if you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service for 39, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

You can't change password because you change number

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will be contacting my bank to stop all further payments I would like to cancel this service thank you

if you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.Disregard the remote service for 39, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.