Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I JUST START A NEW CONTRACT N WITH MY A70 AND THE PASS WORD

Customer Question

I JUST START A NEW CONTRACT N WITH MY A70 AND THE PASS WORD THATB I THOUGHT I PUT IN WOULD NOTB LET BME IN. I HAVE NOT FINISH GETTING IT UP YET.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your A70?
Customer: YES
JA: How long has this been going on with your A70? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I HAVE NOT START YET. I AM IN THE STARTING PERIOD.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have not got as far as testing or time& date or making and receiving calls
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about your password issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Is it the phone's login password? Is it the Samsung phone model A70 or something else?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
it is the A70 .I was putting in the security ..I would like it to put back to just open please if you can.I would prefer you to connect to the device

Thank you. Please try the following steps:

1. If possible, please press and hold the Power key and power off.
    - (If it does not power off, then press and keep holding both the Volume Down key and Power key for about 9 seconds for it to power off / restart the phone, then do the next step right away.)
  2. Press and hold at the same time the Volume Up key and the Power key.
  3. Keep holding these two keys together until the Samsung logo appears or the recovery menu appears.
  4. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight the option wipe data / factory reset.
  5. Press Power button to select.
  6. Press the Volume down key to highlight option Yes....
  7. Press Power button to select.
  8. Once the reset process is finished, press the Power key to reboot system now.

If needed, please click on the website below for the instruction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f8Yw8SAaiA

- Note: The video is for a similar Samsung model, but the steps are the same for your Samsung phone.

Please let me know if there is still issue. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.