Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen,
Experience:  IT Supervisor at Fairmont Hotel Makati
106499931

I have been using norton for many years. I have just

Customer Question

i have been using norton for many years. I have just purchased a 15 month pre-paid subcscrition.. I annot seem to get pass enroll. because it does mention method of payment. therefore i cannot input my oroduct key. can you advise .please.
JA: Which Norton product do you have?
Customer: Norton 360 Delux
JA: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?
Customer: www.norton /enroll. but i cannot seeenter ypur payment method
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no lust the answere to put in payment. details.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 5 days ago.

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Rei and will be assisting you today. Just to make sure that I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Norton subscription. That can be frustrating. I will try my best to assist you.

To answer your question

Please keep in mind that this is just answer and we don't hold your Norton subscription data. This is best handled by the Norton Customer Service.

You can contact them via the link below.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact

Please use the Live Chat.

Let me know if you need further assistance. I will be happy to assist you.