Bing
Bing, Computer Scientist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

I've made a mess with my Instagram. Right now a different

I've made a mess with my Instagram. Right now a different account show up om my computer than on my phone?
JA: When did you last update Instagram?
Customer: I've been trying to connect a Teespring store to Instagram. I made an Instagram account on my phone to connect the store to. Then I tried to connect my store on my personal Facebook account. I did get the store registered on my personal FB page. Now on the computer it shows my personal FB account and the Instagram profile I connected with it. But now on my phone it shows the new Instagram account I made for my store and showing the connection to that store but it won't let me connect to my personal FB anymore.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really.
10:37 PM
Hi, my name is Bing, and I will help you with your question today.
Can I see a screenshot showing the original, wrong account name for a review?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You mean the IG account I created to connect to my store at Teespring? I can not send you a screenshot of that because my computer won't allow me to connect to that. It only comes up on my Phone. On my computer the IG account which comes up is the IG account I connected to my personal FB account which I have had for years.
Better to see screenshots from both the computer and the phone in order to determine the difference. What kind of phone are you using?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Samsung Note 3
Can I make a screenshot of the new IG account I made on the phone (the only place it shows up) because I don't know how to do that.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What would happen if I go on my phone to the Instagram application and remove all the data? After that can I log in to any Instagram account? Right now when I open up IG it loads automatically the new page I made to connect to my store.
I would suggest you first verify your credential via web instead of changing anything to the existing app connection. Please use a browser to visit below link and sign in.

Instagram.com
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What I'm basically trying to accomplish is to connect my Instagram account to my personal FB account where I yesterday installed a business page. I'm not hung up on this new IG account I created before I tried to connect it to FB. It feels to me this new IG page is screwing everything up. I, (or maybe you if I have a problem) should be able to connect my store at Teespring to FB and IG since they seem to be connected.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I tried the link you provided on my computer and it brings me immediately to my IG account which is connected to my personal FB account.
That’s fine. It is the same thing, better always verify your credentials via web, not app. You can configure then verify your FB connection (association) via web.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Well, I cleared my IG data on my phone and afterwards it let me sign in on my Instagram account which is connected to my personal computer. I guess I got rid of that damn new IG account I created. Since you know a little bit at what I'm trying to do if later on or maybe even tomorrow if I have more problems in making everything working correctly can I ask for you or should I just post a general question again? By the way you were very helpful, Thanks
You are welcome. Sure, please feel free to let me know any related concern or issue. Good luck.