Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Good Morn, I hope that you can assist? I getting a message"

Good Morn
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Good afternoon I hope that you can assist? I getting a message " 502 Bad Gateway"
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 40 min,tried re booting but no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, we are about to have Broard Band installed any day now

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Thanks for the error message. The message your getting means the service provider has not enabled your service. You would need to enable this by giving there support team a call.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is that AOL

Correct.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Our issue has now been solved, thank you

Awesome. Glad this got resolved.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Guys for your patience ??? and professional ability it was really appreciated and enjoy your Guinness tonight .
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks Guys for your patience ??? and professional ability it was really appreciated and enjoy your Guinness tonight ..