Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am 84+ ,registered partially sighted,after a stroke I

JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am 84+ ,registered partially sighted,after a stroke I remain 15% demeted,typing is hard.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would wish to use the internet safely,privatly,efficientlye etc.Is there a package which you monitor and controll and I pay? I'm LOST in al your products!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can she create such a system

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case, the only option left is to report this login issue. Please go through the wizard from the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. On the 5th column provide the any social media link which is associated with your Gmail account. Then Google will verify your information and contact you later (1-3 days) :

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&ref_topic=3382296

If that doesn't work, then you can submit a request at https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Ameen Khan,
Experience: Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f0b2e245-6b02-4a5f-8d16-8a616706528a
Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes please.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Please visit the link and download the application on your device and then open it, please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am lost! I wrote that I am 15% demented after a stoke and that is increasing as I try to get you to set up a package with AVG that will do what I asked at the start.HELP!!
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
HELP!

So what you need to do is, visit the remote link, download the application and open it so that we can connect to your device.