Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

We have been trying to send a parcel to Fort and given the

Customer Question

We have been trying to send a parcel to Fort William and given the reference no 84287080 for courier collection on 9.1.20. The Courier would not take the parcel with an address label on which did not have a Hermes bar code on it. We are now unable to print off the label from the existing booking website. The parcel was going from AB42 3HW to PH33 6LY. Can you give us a new date for courier collection and access to the required bar code.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Epson Stylus DX8400
JA: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?
Customer: Epson Stylus DX8400
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Computer was updated last year - Printer is much older
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to be able to print off the required label for Courier collection. My email address is***@******.*** if this is any help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. What website did you pay for the shipping on?

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. I recommend calling Hermes directly if you purchased the shipping from them. You can reach them at 0330(###) ###-####/strong>

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No longer required. Please cancel and refund.

Okay, thank you. You can contact JustAnswer support for a refund here: https://justanswer.com/help/contact-us