Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I wish to cancel speed ratings which i subscribed twice,

Customer Question

i wish to cancel speed ratings which i subscribed twice
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: leneovo
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: seller informed me i had subscribed twice i wish to cancel both
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 7 months ago.

v

Expert:  Robert H replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 7 months ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Unfortunately the only way to contact to cancel is via their website. Please reach out to them directly at
***@******.***

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)