Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

First IM deaf. WHAT TO DO is get onto may email. but when I

Customer Question

HI first IM deaf. WHAT IM TRYING TO DO is get onto may email. but when I fill the form in where is says where was I born, which was Manchester it keeps saing wrong, can you please help me
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: google
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my iPad, I can get it on the phone, plus the iPad but not om my computer to print
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: knoe I have beento the BT shop in Corby this morring and they did the phon, but they told me to do the computer this way
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 7 months ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Google account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please be aware that Google takes account privacy AND security very seriously. It will only return the account back after the original owner provides enough accurate information to prove such. To recover your account you will need to use the Account Recovery Form.

Read over this form carefully. Do your best to provide the most accurate answers as possible. This will be the only way to prove the account is yours.

Account recovery tips:
Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past - such as your mobile phone or laptop.
Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address - such as your house or work location.
Try your best to answer as many possible answers correctly. It's ok if you miss one.
If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, don't be worried - just give it your best guess.
Attempting the form multiple times, will result in your account being blocked.

Let's begin! You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
If you no longer have access to your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way". This will prompt for additional options such as:
1) the last password *****
2) phone number (current or previous),
3) security question,
4) Verification code by email
5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)