David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

We have been trying to get onto amazon for films etc but

Customer Question

hi we have been trying to get onto amazon for films etc but will not connect.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: plusnet
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: turning it off for a minute before switching back on checked all cables etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 6 months ago.

My name is***** for the trouble.

First, clear the temporary Internet cache on the web browser you use to access your Amazon account (such as Chrome, Edge or Safari). Then restart the web browser and try again to connect. If you need instructions on how to clear the cache, let me know the name of the web browser you are using.

Then power down and unplug the router/modem and wait 5 minutes (it is important to wait so the memory in the device can completely drain). Then plug it back in to a wall socket and power up the router/modem and then restart the device you are using to connect to Amazon, and then try again to connect to Amazon.