Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have forgotten my password for my 2011 kindle model

I have forgotten my password ***** my 2011 kindle model D01100. How do I gain access to my books
JA: When could you last access your Kindle?
Customer: Friday 10th January
JA: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please reset your Amazon password ***** the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?openid.assoc_handle=anywhere_us&pageId=anywhere_us&mn=0

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)