Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

It is quite a while since i last used my g-mail, when I

Customer Question

it is quite a while since i last used my g-mail, when I tried to use it recently I was unsuccessful.
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just used the e-mail address along with my password, my address was recognise but not my password.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case, the only option left is to report this login issue. Please go through the wizard from the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account. On the 5th column provide the any social media link which is associated with your Gmail account. Then Google will verify your information and contact you later (1-3 days) :

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&ref_topic=3382296

If that doesn't work, then you can submit a request at https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.