Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I am trying to get into my ipad but it keeps asking me for

I am trying to get into my ipad but it keeps asking me for my apple I'd and password ***** I used to set up cloud. I can't remember as it was years ago.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I can't remember
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, I haven't got an iPhone so how f o I do
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your Apple account or iPhone. Please use the following link to reset your Apple ID password -->
https://iforgot.apple.com

If you don't know your Apple ID, you can easily search for it by clicking "look it up" on the link above. From there, simply enter your first and last name - along with the email address you believe is associated with the account. Once you obtain your Apple ID, go back to the link above for a reset.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have put in my name and email address which I think it was originally set up on, but they can't trace

You may need to try a different email address

Remote Assistance isn't necessary for this.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes do secure remote

Another technician will pick up the request :)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The email address I have put in is correct as my other email address I have not had long

In that case, you will need to speak to an Apple Support Specialist. Please click the link below.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups

Next click iPhone, then click Apple ID & Cloud, then select Lost or Forgotten Apple ID Password
Then choose Talk to Apple Support Now

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=18874311-d43d-40c3-80a0-578af7dd9a93

Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you need my ipad serial number

Please follow the instructions attached.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you know how long before someone will ring me?

We dont currently provide telephony support, have you followed the document?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What document

sent to you at 4:17pm.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have, already accepted this ages ago
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have already asked if you need my ipad serial number, as how will you be able to remote to it?.

I dont need the serial number at this stage.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK, what do you need from me

Once you follow the download of Remote Support on your device i can remote on.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you mean remote on my ipad? As I can't get into it, I am talking to you from off my phone n it's not an iphone

Isit locked out?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes, I can't get into it, that's what I have been saying all along
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is saying that it needs activation help n asks for apple I'd n password I used to set up in cloud, but I can't remember.

Can you share a picture of the screen.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can take a picture on my phone, but don't know how to send to you

Do you see a paperclip on the chat box?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am going to work soon, so I am going to pass it to my daughter to look into and get in touch if she can't sort it out.

Ok